within Brantley County Georgia
take advantage of work ready Infrastructure
provides the following:
With available properties, excellent infrastructure, a strong workforce, and incentives, Brantley County, Georgia is a prime location for industries to set up a business.
The Brantley County Development Authority works closely with new and prospective businesses to create win-win scenarios for both the businesses and the citizens of Brantley County.
Working together within the community, to make life richer
Transportation in Brantley County is essential for economic development. Our central location in Southeast Georgia offers an array of options including:
Rail ServiceCSX Transportation
The Rice Yard, the highest production rail classification yard in North America, is located in Waycross, 20 miles west of Nahunta, 10 miles west of Schlatterville.
Air ServicePublic General Aviation is available via a 4,000 ft landing strip located in Lulaton (Brantley County). The Jacksonville International Airport is approximately 65 miles south of Brantley County and air service is also available in Brunswick, 36 miles east of Nahunta. The Glynco Jetport (Brunswick) has an 8,001 ft runway with commercial service available from ASA and Delta.
Interstate InterconnectivityAlthough located within a rural area, we have two major fast-moving roads servicing Nahunta, the 82 & the 301. Through this access can be easily obtained to the following interstates: I95, I75, I295, I10, and I16.
Deep Water Ports
- Brunswick, GA
(approximately 40 miles east of Nahunta)
- Savannah, GA
(approximately 95 miles)
- Jacksonville, FL
(approximately 70 miles)
Brantley Telephone Company is the local exchange carrier serving Brantley County Georgia with modern advanced communication products. We have served this area with pride for over 50 years and we are always looking for ways to improve our community through our service offerings. Also, as a local independent company, we can often customize a solution to fit your needs. We believe that a strong local economy starts with access to products and services previously found only in much larger metropolitan areas.
Brantley Telephone Co. and its affiliate BTC Communications offers:
- Local exchange service (landline phone)
- Various packaged levels of services (internet, voice, long-distance, video, etc.)
- Next-generation Soft switch (VOIP)
- Metro Ethernet Service
- Data Circuit connections to nearby communities through our partners
- Fiber to the home (FTTH)
- Internet speeds up to 1Gb (anywhere in our network)
- Computer repair and troubleshooting
- Installation and repair of advanced business telephone systems
- Design and prewire for new construction (phone. LAN etc.)
- Reliable service and on-call technicians
- IPTV service (200+ channels, HBO, Showtime, etc.)
- DATA storage (secure off-site storage of valuable data)
- Security Systems and surveillance cameras for residential and business applications
- Free quote on any product and in-house customer service reps to assist you
make the move
Brantley County also has a quality of life that business owners and their employees can enjoy.
GOVERNMENTAL USEFUL LINKS
get in touch
10345 North Main Street
P.O. Box 87
Nahunta, GA 31553